Chris Fremantle is a producer and researcher working in the arts.
contact: chris at fremantle dot org
His skills include:
- Strategy (scoping the big picture, identifying key issues, framing processes)
- Commissioning Artists (conceptualising projects, writing briefs, preparing contracts)
- Project Managing (budgeting and programming, negotiating with contractors).
- Researching (framing, investigating and articulating practice). You can find a complete academic CV at academia.edu
- Outreach and education (developing processes of engagement with inhabitants, communities, educational institutions)
- Fundraising (public sector, trusts and foundations, high value donors, sponsorship). Fremantle is a Professional Member of the Institute of Fundraising
NHS Ayrshire & Arran
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
On The Edge Research
Robert Gordon University
University of the West of Scotland
South Ayrshire Council
Helix Arts, Newcastle
Fremantle initiated ecoartscotland as a platform for practice and research.